When starting a new project with Elontec, a project management team will be assigned to manage every phase from start to finish. The Project Manager is your main point of contact and will work closely with you maintaining proactive communication so there are no surprises, keeping you well informed every step of the way. This workflow ensures a perfect orchestration of tasks from design and product selection, to project plan creation, order, delivery and installation.
Our Project Managers oversee all of the following tasks:
- Onsite evaluation of the space
- Develop a project plan
- Verify site conditions
- Discuss work schedule strategies to avoid interruption to the business operations
- Determine permissions/restrictions for access to the building including freight or elevator access
- Discuss coordination of logistics and timelines for the installation
- Conduct final walkthrough after installation
- Complete punch list items as needed
Once the project is complete, a final walkthrough will be conducted to inspect the completed project. During the inspection we will identify any areas that may need to be addressed in addition to any punch list items.
At Elontec, our goal is to ensure the project is completed seamlessly, on time and within budget. To learn more about how we can assist your business’ needs, fill out our contact form.